Saturday, November 22, 2008

The BIG Game!

Well, today is the day...BYU vs. U of U! As most of you know Britton is a Utah fan and I am a BYU fan. How do we survive without killing each other? Well, we both love our teams, but we do not get fanatic about it. I think we both realize that it is "just a game."



I found this shirt at the BYU Bookstore 3 years ago. I bought one for myself and I bought one for Britton and sent it to him on his mission. This shirt describes our situation perfectly!

3 comments:

Cami Jo said...

Poor BYU! I was with ya there. Too bad. OH well, like you said, it is just a game!

I LOVE your house! (and...I'm pretty sure we have the same little kitchen table! hint...don't let kids draw pen on it. It DOESN'T come off!) Where in Riverton is it? That's great though. I'm so happy for you guys. So, where does Britton work? Is he still going to school?

Hey- I'm in town and I was wondering if you were going to be around at all this week. James' family is in Vegas so I get to spend the WHOLE week with just my family, which means we have a lot more time. I think it would be fun to finally get together with You, Megan, and Camille. I think we should do lunch or something. What do ya think? Call me at my mom's house if you think we could work it out, or email me back on my blog.

Cami Jo said...

Hey- give me a call at my mom's house. 254-6402 Either tonight or tomorrow, and we'll try to work out a time. I haven't gotten ahold of Megan yet, but Camille and I are going to get together sometime tomorrow. Do you have a lunch break at school? We were thinking of even hitting McDonald's to let the kids play, and visit during lunch. Let me know it that would work. We're flexible with time. Just call. Even if we get together after school, we'll see what works for everyone.

Jenny said...

Ha ha! I love that last t-shirt, hee hee that is too funny! Congrats on the new house it is perfect! I love it!