Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Glitter Toes Party!


Hey Everyone! My sister does glitter toes! I absolutely love them! Mine just came off after a month. Since I need some new ones, I figured I would make a party of it! Here is the info...

DATE: Saturday, August 29th

TIME: 10:30am - 4:00pm (Hopefully it won't take that long. My sister just has to leave at 4:00.)

LOCATION: My house
If you email me at aubv_412 at hotmail dot com I will let you know the exact address.

WHAT TO BRING: Already cut and polish-free toes AND a snack/dish to share with everyone.

COST: $10

RSVP: Please email me at aubv_412 at hotmail dot com

It will be a blast. Feel free to invite family members or friends that might want some glitter toes too. I hope everyone can come!


2 comments:

The Fords said...

OH dang! I would definitley come! but I'm going away this weekend. Is there any chance you might be doing it another time? I REALLY want to try the glitter toes. :)

Keira

Alex said...

Oh man... I wish I lived in Utah!!! ARGH! Have fun, they look great! :)