Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Yesterday Britton and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary! I can't believe it has already been 2 years! Britton is the best! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life. I can't imagine my life without him. I would have never guessed back in 9th grade when we meet that I would be marrying him 7 years later. I am the luckiest wife ever! I can honestly say that I love Britton more today than I ever have before. I love you so much Britton! Here are some pictures of our beautiful wedding day...





To celebrate our Anniversary, Britton and I went to Thanksgiving Point to the Tulip Festival. We went with my sister Linsey, her husband Derek, and her two kids Braedon and Daxton. They bought a membership to Thanksgiving Point and their "guests" get in half price. So when we told them we wanted to go to the Tulip Festival they told us about the discount. Of course we couldn't pass that up. So they came with us on our Anniversary date! We loved it. We love spending time with them. Don't worry...Britton and I went out to dinner afterwards just the two of us. We went to Goodwood BBQ. Yummm! Here are some fun pictures from the day!

*All of the pictures of the flowers were taken by Britton. Once I showed him how to use the close-up button on our camera, he couldn't stop. It was funny. We would be walking along and then all of a sudden we didn't know where Britton was. He was way behind us on the ground or kneeling next to flowers trying to get good shots of them. Oh, he is so funny! I love him!







3 comments:

Janessa Taylor said...

How fun!! I need to go to the tulip festival--I hear it's so beautiful. Happy Anniversary--your wedding pics are so beautiful!

Alex said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Glad you guys had such a great time, the pics are beautiful!!! Good job Britton! :)

clintandmegtucker said...

Happy Anniversary!! Time flies, doesn't it?