Saturday, April 25, 2009

Some Catching Up to Do!

These past few weeks have been crazy. We have had so much going on PLUS Britton and I both got sick. So I'm sorry that it has taken forever to post what we have been up to. 

On April 10th we had a get together at our new house. We have lived in our house since November, but this was the first get together/house warming party we had. It was a lot of fun. We ate food, played Catch Phrase (hilarious) and, of course, sang karaoke! A party at our house would not be a party if we didn't have karaoke! Here are some pics of the fun night!

Steve, Keira, me and Britton

Nicole, David, me and Britton
Nicole and David are engaged and they are getting married in June!  We are so excited for them!

Matt and Ben singing a lovely duet together!

Krissi and Austin

Matt and Kelsey

Ben singing and holding his fruit kabob in hand.  He loved those things!


Then came Easter and my birthday!

Easter and my birthday fell on the same day this year!  It was a lot of fun.  Britton got me Keith Urban tickets, Darryl Worley/Josh Gracin tickets, clothes, sunglasses and Over the Top Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies!  Oh those are so so so yummy!  Then we went to church and had a great Easter program.  Britton and I both sang in the ward choir Easter program.  I'm grateful that Britton comes with me to ward choir.  He is the best!  Then we taught our primary class about the real meaning of Easter.  It was great to reflect on the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ.  After church we went to my sister and brother-in-laws house for Easter dinner and birthday celebrations.  We had a very yummy dinner!  Then we had an Easter egg hunt for the little kids.  
Here are the kids (and Britton) ready for the Easter egg hunt!  I love this picture of all of them with their blue on.  It is so cute!  Britton helped Tyler find his Easter eggs.  All of the nieces and nephews just love Britton.  He is going to make an awesome dad one day!

1 comment:

Chuck and Becky said...

What a lucky girl you are. I bet that Jazz game was so much fun. Your neices and nephews are so adorable. I love the thanksgiving point gardens they are so fun. Britton took some pretty pictures!