Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Busy December!

December was super busy! I'm sure it was for all of you too! It's just that time of year I guess. Well, here is how December started...(warning-picture overload!)

We started out December with a family service project. Every December our family gets together and thinks of a service to do. This year we decided to go to a care center and decorate doors, make gingerbread houses, and sing songs for the people staying there. The doors turned out cute and the people loved having us there. We had a lot of fun serving them.

Then on December 12th - Janessa, Holly and I threw a baby shower for our friend Jenny. She is due on January 11th. Who knows when little Elijah will come! I am so excited for her. Here are some cute pics of the mom to be...

1 comment:

Janessa Taylor said...

Ummmm I could really use some of those Rhodes rolls right about...now.