Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Big Game!

Well, yesterday was the BIG GAME! As most of you know, Britton is a Utah fan and I am a BYU fan. My parents have season tickets to the BYU games. My dad didn't want to go to the game so he let Britton and I have their tickets. He thought we would enjoy it more. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves...well, at least most of the time. The game was kind of crazy. The officiating was horrible throughout the whole game. They had to review almost every play and they even threw the flag two or three times even though there wasn't a penalty. There was even one play that the officials couldn't tell us what # the penalty was on. It was weird. Both teams didn't play so hot, but BYU was the lucky one to come out on top. Well, lucky for me I guess. Britton was so cute. He was a little speck of red in a big sea of blue where we were sitting. People didn't really give him a hard time. They were actually quite nice to him. They all thought it was cute that we are married, but cheer for rival teams. Britton was a good sport. He didn't really get upset when the U lost. Overall, we had a fun time together. It was fun going to the game. I love watching football, but I do enjoy it more when I am actually there.
Waiting for the game to start. As you can tell, we got there super early. There was only 1 guy sitting right behind us. We went early to beat traffic and because we didn't want to try to walk through the crowds with Britton's broken foot and crutches.
Watching BYU warm-up - I loved their uniforms for this game!
Rushing the field after the touchdown we made in overtime
Scoreboard - It was such a close game!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Thats cool you got to go to the game. Pretty intense game I like when its a close game.