Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Marriage!

Since we just started blogging, I decided to update all of you on how Britton and I got back together after all of our years apart. As most of you know, Britton and I met when we were 14 in 9th grade. We had the biggest crushes on each other. He moved to Denver towards the end of our sophomore year. We kept in contact through emails and phone calls, however we both actively dated other people.

After high school graduation, Britton moved back to Utah to go to school at the U while I was attending BYU. One day we were able to get back in touch and Britton came down to visit me in Provo. We instantly fell in love again and started dating shortly after that.

Five months later Britton moved back to Colorado to get ready for his mission. He left for the Canada, Calgary Mission in July 2004. Over the next two years we wrote back and forth and when he returned we started dating again.

We got engaged on November 15, 2006 and then got married on April 27, 2007. We have loved every moment of being married and look forward to future years together.



1 comment:

J+M=L said...

Oh too cute! I'm so glad you let us know about your blog! Hooray, I love staying in touch. I'll send you an invite to our blog with the e-mail address you e-mailed me with!