Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My New Nephew

My new nephew Daxton Blake was born on 8/8/08 at 6:57 am! He was 7lbs. 4oz. 20 1/2 inches long. He is so adorable! Here are a few pictures of the family holding Daxton.

Cute Braedon. He is now an older brother! He is so small My awesome sister Linsey recovering from a c-section.

Braedon was so excited to hold baby Daxton
All of the cousins together - Drew, Daxton, Braedon, Mandy, and Tyler
I love them all! They are so cute!
Cute Daxton
Look at that blonde hair
Getting ready to go home
Finally Daxton is home. Look at that cute family!

4 comments:

Alex said...

Hey Aubrey! This is Alex, Lins's old roomie, remember me? Probably not, but thats ok!;) Anyway, saw your blog and just wanted to hop on and say hi and congrats on your marriage! Love the wedding pics, you lool beautiful! Glad your happy-ever-after came true with Britton! Good catch, he's a hunk! ;)

clintandmegtucker said...

Hey Aubrey I am so glad you have a blog! I have been wondering about you and how you are doing. You look way happy so I guess all is well. Hope you don't mind but I added you to my friends list. Love ya, Megan
P.S. I am so jealous you got to meet all those country music stars!

The Fords said...

Hey!! I'm so happy you have a blog! I love blogging! :) I'm excited that i'll be home soon, and we need to get together! I miss ya!

Linsey said...

ummm...were you planning on telling me about your blog? Thanks for posting about me and my fam...I feel loved! Oh, and thanks for coming over yesterday, Braedon loves to see you guys. Good luck setting up your classroom!