Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Handsome Hubby!

Britton and I got all fancied up to go to Nick Jarrett's wedding reception. I was in the bathroom fixing my hair when Britton walked in. He looked so handsome! I loved what he was wearing. I told him to pose so I could get a picture of him. He probably thought I was weird, but I loved his outfit and he just looked so handsome. Don't get me wrong, Britton always looks handsome. We then decided to take a "sexy" picture of us. That picture really isn't sexy of us. We just kind of look goofy, but oh well.

3 comments:

The Dennis's said...

I have to agree, you have a handsome hubby! My little brother is all grown up :)

Amanda Fox said...

I love your sexy picture, it is awesome!

C.C. said...

Haha Oh you guys are so cute!!!! I love your love story, it's a fairytale!