Thursday, October 30, 2008

AAAAHHHH! A Snake!

Tonight when Britton and I got home from my aunt and uncles house we found a snake on the stairs. I actually didn't notice it and walked right over it. Then Britton came in after me and said, "Umm...there's a snake." I thought he was joking until I looked at the stairs that I had just walked down. Then we thought it was a Halloween prank that was pulled on us by our landlords (because they are goofy like that)...UNTIL it started to coil up because it was scared. I flipped out and jumped on the couch. Britton started walking down more stairs to get closer to it and scared the snake. It started to move and I flipped even more. Finally, Britton saved the day. I got him a glove and he picked up the snake and took it outside and threw it in our neighbors front yard (so hopefully they aren't reading this)!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! How are you still breathing? I think I would have died on the spot! Please tell me someone really did prank you, or are you living in a snake infested house? Eeeeewww, too gross!

P.S. I reminded Jack of your kissing story and now he totally remembers! I really don't know how he could have forgotten that! Too sweet!

Krystal said...

Thats scary. I would have freaked out too. Mike probably would have had me take the snake out. I have to kill all the spiders in my house.

Alex said...

Eww... scary!!! Glad it didn't hurt anyone! Love your picture up on your header, by the way! You guys are just too cute! :)

DavidErinDennis said...

Nasty, I would have freaked out! Glad you are in your new home, can't wait to see pics!

Linsey said...

I kind of, maybe, not sure yet, want to do the BHS choir thing. Will you do it with me?