Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pickin' Potatoes!

Every year my Uncle Arvid plants a farm full of potatoes. Every October our whole family gets together and we pick potatoes. Thinking back on the past years that we have done this it is usually raining or it is freezing cold. Today was a beautiful day. It started out a little cold, but gradually got really warm. It was the perfect day to pick potatoes.


Braedon, Mandy, me and Drew

Braedon picked a potato

Braedon putting the potato in the sack

I love this picture. The kids took a lunch break in Grandma's van. They all sat in the back and they were silent the whole time. They must have been really hungry.

Tyler liked to pick the little baby potatoes

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Glad to see you have updated your blog. Now that I back on track, it's me who's blog is not going to be updated. Enjoy your time off.

The Fords said...

How fun!! That's a fun tradition for the family! I can't believe that there is so many little ones now in your fam! Glad your doing good!

Linsey said...

Can you email me a picture of the autumn blocks, I want to post them on the FHE post I plan on writing...hopefully!

Krystal said...

Hey I gave your blog an award check out my blog to see what its all about. Then copy and paste it to your blog.