Sunday, October 12, 2008

Babysitting!

Britton and I babysat my sisters two boys last night. We babysat Braedon who is 2 1/2 and Daxton who is barely 2 months. Britton and I had a lot of fun with them.
I was downstairs changing Daxton's diaper and I could hear Britton and Braedon laughing upstairs. After I was done I went upstairs to see what they were laughing about. Braedon had dressed up Britton with star glasses and a fireman hat. I thought it was so funny that I had to get a picture of it.


Braedon thought it was so funny that I was laughing at Britton that he decided to dress me up next. Of course we had to get Braedon back - so we dressed him up.



It was time for Braedon to put his pajamas on because it was almost time for bed. I was in the bathroom when I heard a little knock at the door. When I opened it there was Braedon with his pajama pants on top of his head. He said, "I've got my pajamas on Aubrey." What a funny kid. I don't know how he comes up with these things.

3 comments:

Linsey said...

What cute boys!(and babysitters!) Thanks again!!!

C.C. said...

Awe that's so cute!!!! I like your blog a lot it's darling!

Sonda said...

Is this what happens when you babysit? Boy, are my kids gonna LOVE you!