Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween!

Halloween was very fun this year! We went over to the Nowell's house (Britton home teaches them) for dinner. We had potluck and everything was so yummy. Then we went over to my parents house where all the grandkids were in their cute costumes. They were all so adorable! Then we went with our friends Jenny and Peter to a corn maze and afterwards went to their house for hot chocolate. It was a very eventful and busy Halloween! We loved it!
Mandy, the cute witch!
Braedon was Batman!
Daxton was Robin!
Drew was an astronaut!
Tyler, the cutest elephant ever!

2 comments:

Chuck and Becky said...

Sounds like a busy night. Your family is so cute with all their costumes.

Kara Simmons. said...

Aubrey, the orchard I have taken pictures in is in Lehi. I am not sure of the exact address but you take the highland/alpine freeway headed east off of I-15. Then you turn right onto 8000 W.(Center St.) then a left onto 10800 N.
The Orchard will be on your right down the road a bit. It's not very big but you can't miss it.
I know these aren't the best directions but if you have any more questions just let me know!