Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! My parents had 26 people at their house for Thanksgiving. What a crowd! We enjoyed each others company, good food and fun games. This year I am thankful for so many things.

I am thankful for:

My sweetest husband - He is always doing sweet things for me. He makes me laugh and we have so much fun together. I love him so much!

My wonderful family - I love every single one of them. My parents are the best! They do so much for us! I also have the best siblings and brothers and sisters-in-law. AND...I absolutely adore my nieces and nephews! They are the cutest!

My Friends - I have made some really good friends in my ward. I am grateful for them and all that they have done for me. I am also grateful for those friends that I have known forever. We have had good times together.

My Job - Even though some days are rough, I love my job. It is so rewarding. I love seeing the lights click when my students learn something new.

Good Health - Yes, I have a few health problems (mostly migrains), but overall I am grateful for my health and that I can still do all of the things that I want to do.

My Calling - I love being in the Primary Presidency. I love the ladies that I serve with. I love serving the children in our ward and hearing their testimonies.

I am thankful for so many things, but those are my top 6.

Here are some pictures of our wonderful Thanksgiving!

Mandy showing off her homemade turkey and homemade Indian feathers.
They Indian feathers were put by our plates for our place cards.
Mandy took a picture of me. I have the Indian feathers on my head,
but you can't really see them..
Britton and Mandy
Britton wearing his Indian feathers
The 3 stooges. They all had beards so they had to get a picture together.
Derek (brother-in-law), Blake (little brother) and Britton (hot husband)

No comments: